Hello there, does any one know how to work with website, I am hosting legion td with ELO, scores but I would like to make it show on my website that I am working with. Here is my website http://playwarcraft.tk/
I would like to add
1) Highest ELO = this shows players with highest ELO
2) Most Wins = this shows players with most wins
3) Most Games= this shows players that played most games
4) I would also like to add Games = that will show games that have been played
5) Current games = this shows live players inside the games
6) Admin = show admins
7) Bans = show player name , time , date and reason for ban
if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it
here is an example of something similar I would like 😉https://entgaming.net/openstats/
Game-link:https://ohstats.net/en/game/90239 Offending player(s) lobby-number or color or ign: Kukhode (pink) Time occured: ~21 minutes replay time, ~19 minutes in game time Details(optional): Fed my courier to the enemy team, tried to kill my items (I was Gyro). Proceeds to AFK farm the rest of the game without helping the team.
I would really like it if draws were counted as draws and not as losses.
If a game draws, you will get a loss in your stats and draws stays at 0.
This draw/loss will also negatively impact your overall stats (for those who care) i.e. your kills/deaths/assists per game will suffer if for example a game is auto-drawn at the beginning due to 2 people leaving the game.
Tl;dr: Make draws count as draws and draws only and do not record the k/d/a of that game to your stats < would be my suggestion
this would make the stats of each player more accurate as more draws currently mean more losses & "false stats"