Sign in to follow this  

Hum

Your in-game-/name"@"realm: [email protected]
Your ban date:18/11
Your cause of ban: Stay mid
Your plea: First : i m being ban because i stayed mid after asking first. I stayed mid because i did not know the player who wante to have it and did not want him to ruin the game. i lose roll but he flame and call me nigger, he flame before in lobby ... so i decide to stay mid; More over axe decide to cut line, and sniper was steal mid so it was 2vs2. I kill axe with pugna one time. Kaneki ban me, and i assume, but he kick me out of the game when is there a 2vs2 mid, ROFL? Moreover i think i can say that i'm a decent player and respectful, i never flame or insult. i realy do not understand why i'm ban of the game after 3 min and a kill.

realm: Castel.@europe
Your ban date: 1
Your cause of ban:  ban + kick out of the game

i will give u the link of the game when she is over.

....................................................................... i know it Grief, [email protected] flame the whole game, he try to kick cent, he flame in lobby, he flame in game, so yes i decide to break the rules, but i have an answer, is there a rules to kick someon out of the game ? And watch replay it was 2 vs2 mid ..................................... ................................................. 

Use !ignore ?

Only because someone else does break the rules by flaming, it does not mean you can justify your own rule break.

This would be like i would rob a bank because some employee at the bank is scamming me.

• Haha 1

ALL right i'll answer as you. I don't break the rules it was a 2vs2 mid u can check replay (Sniper+Axe vs Lina+Pugna) so i contest my ban , and i constest the decision of the Admin Kaneki who expelled me from the game.

I rest my question which is still unanswered: is there a rule that allows admin to expel a player before the end of the game?

and i rest my question: is there a rule that allows admin to expel a player before the end of the game?

accualy that not quite true it was a 2v1 mid, sniper first came when axe died and then axe stayed top. 

we rollled for mid i won that roll with quite a bit and u still refused to move away because, "pugna is a noob or something like that"

i said kick cent (he is my friend, not even once did i start a votekick tho and sure i flamed him, i ALWAYS flame him)

so ban well deserved 

see ya

Edited by razor-
why not

You broke the rules and Kaneki gave you ample time and warnings to move, but you did not heed them. Your deliberate refusal to comply with the rules and warnings meant the game was starting to deteriorate, therefore he did have the right to remove you from the game.

At no point in the game prior to you being kicked were Sniper & Axe in the same lane, but...

Please note a team can have two or more players in Mid lane if they mutually agree.

Ban appeal rejected.