Guest Storm-

The state of OHS

20 hours ago, Cow said:

@Mirana! I could organise one. Did one in DRB but we had just 3 teams... But tbh I don't think it's gonna work. As far as you can see, we have 1 player, who wants to play sunday-games... Ik in tournaments you have a winner-price and everything, but the motivation isn't here. Or ?

I haven't been around too much lately to tell tbh. It could maybe be worth a shot but you would def know better. If you say it wont work i believe you. I remember the prizes being a colored name and virtual money, and we used to have a shop where you could purchase double elo, colored names etc with virtual money you earned from winning games. just some incentive ideas.

2 hours ago, GriefCode said:

Bot: DVision01

Have fun

Cos Atm in army i ask are there many players there? Is it the same elo as one in top list?

Edited by AyyLmao

1 hour ago, AyyLmao said:

Cos Atm in army i ask are there many players there? Is it the same elo as one in top list?

When are you back Embur.. We need more noobs like you :D 

Regards,
Bee

2 hours ago, Cow said:

When are you back Embur.. We need more noobs like you :D 

Regards,
Bee

14.12 then I am back ayylmao

20 minutes ago, CryWolf said:

Simo Häyhä wanna be

Wuuut, me better than simo, its not like we have a choisw here if we wana go to the army huehuehuhe

On 11/20/2017 at 10:56 AM, Storm- said:

Dunno, if its just me or, has OHS become a shadow of what it once was? From lobbies now taking 30 minutes to fill, to a forever-in-work-stats-page, to our inability to even have an inhouse game night, with people claiming they will be there, to predictably never showing up, it seems to me like this place is dying, albeit very slowly.

This place has been around long enough, you would expect that things actually worked, but since GriefCode always wants something better (which is admirable) this place will forever be a 'work in progress'. Most people would be satisfied with a basic stats page, if it meant that it worked, or ELO rating system that made sense to people. Now when I left this place for a bit to go play DotA 2, it seemed to be in far better condition that what it is now, and im not exactly sure what has gone wrong, but it seems to me that something has gone wrong, more than one thing I would imagine.

Or maybe I'm imagining all these problems, maybe they don't exist, but I've had multiple people voice their concerns about this place recently, enough people to know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I would like to be able to point out what exactly is the problem, or how to fix it, but alas, that is beyond me at the moment.

@Storm- you are right, and the only one whos to blame are admins and operators of this bot. balance still not implemented, stackers every game, i am searching for 20 mins to get "balanced" game that isn't 25 / 5, ppl are sick of that, admins switched to new provider million times, ppl constantly complaining about fault bans, mutes, abusing powers, elo... PPl are sick of it and 90% of the good players left already... You got 100 accounts that have 100 smurfs because they are trying to get some solid ELo for better games but they cant because of stacking idiots ruining games, admins just dont listen to their community (now their community are just admins and few suckups). If you can return old forums from previous domains of this bot, you would have millions and millions of reports on admins abusing their powers, but no one cares. Bot is dead few months already, few players that stayed are trying to play, just like me, but not for long, especially with new ELO and ban system thats being abused as we speak... i left this bot long time ago, came back now and i see its even worse than before.
Its just sad.. And shame

11 minutes ago, mnotabrdk said:

@Storm- you are right, and the only one whos to blame are admins and operators of this bot. balance still not implemented, stackers every game, i am searching for 20 mins to get "balanced" game that isn't 25 / 5, ppl are sick of that, admins switched to new provider million times, ppl constantly complaining about fault bans, mutes, abusing powers, elo... PPl are sick of it and 90% of the good players left already... You got 100 accounts that have 100 smurfs because they are trying to get some solid ELo for better games but they cant because of stacking idiots ruining games, admins just dont listen to their community (now their community are just admins and few suckups). If you can return old forums from previous domains of this bot, you would have millions and millions of reports on admins abusing their powers, but no one cares. Bot is dead few months already, few players that stayed are trying to play, just like me, but not for long, especially with new ELO and ban system thats being abused as we speak... i left this bot long time ago, came back now and i see its even worse than before.
Its just sad.. And shame

so you came back to complain only without suggestions how to improve? helpfull.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mnotabrdk said:

Its just sad.. And shame

Hi @mnotabrdk

Firstly you should think of what you are saying and maybe read more topics / be active on forum. As @GriefCode mentioned hundred of times, our playerpool increases weekly. We have now more players then before. The new elo system isn't still completely done, so wait for it (I hope it's gonna be done this weekend). You are talking about 90% of good players left us? As far as I see, we have now much more decent players and old players from other communities joined us too (l2p.com / Berna / Embur...).

The 25 / 5 elo-games are because the new elo-system isn't updated. Our stats work with the new system, but the command !scores with the old one (re-read old posts).

So as @l2p.com said, you came here without any suggestions. You came just to complain and to let people think that this bot is getting down. You are wrong boy, we just started to improve our bot and become even more popular.

Regards,
Cow

• Thanks 1

Guest Storm-
11 minutes ago, mnotabrdk said:

Its just sad.. And shame

Its hilarious that you think that OHS is the only bot with stackers, no matter which bot you go to it will have stackers, also, saying that its the fault of the admins is beyond fucking dumb, they aint the reason people stack, or that some people dont like the new elo system, or that people like to smurf.

On. Every. Bot. people complain about admins, its not fucking just OHS, if someone was found with Maphack and got banned, he would fuckign cry admin abuse too, that doesnt mean the admins actually abuse.

Just because I thought that the bot had less players than usual, doesnt mean I was right, its already been pointed out that it has in fact increased with players.

Also the new ban report system was voted in favour BY the OHS community.

Just for naming up the facts from this month.

We have an increase of 8% of unique players, previously we had only 6%.

We have an increase of the bounce rate of 80%, previously only 77% (people that came back to play again, whether smurf or whatever, just the number).

On 24.11.2017 at 8:56 PM, mnotabrdk said:

Its just sad.. And shame

How to solve problem vs stackers:

1. Play better

2. Pick better (geo, lina,arc,lc)

11 hours ago, GriefCode said:

And mymgn bring up long wait times for games.

Pls no flame mymgn, thats where i waste my time :'( (even tho u might be right)

19 minutes ago, AyyLmao said:

How to solve problem vs stackers:

1. Play better

2. Pick better (geo, lina,arc,lc)

Pls no flame mymgn, thats where i waste my time :'( (even tho u might be right)

Im not flaming them :P Actually i have a really good relation to the coder there ;) 

The idea is generally nice, but the mh shield killed the bot i think. They only run 3-4 games at the same time on prime periods, sadly.

Guest Drakonia[DRK]

A Problem is that everyone want play apem mode. Here the same, the ap bot are always empty its really sad because ap is nice to play.

Smurfs arent "increase in player base", ways to improve bot is to implement autobalance, votekick in lobby, controlling smurfs and false bans, controlling admins and listening to community, and not your few close friends while ignoring "less active" people. Is that important enough or you need more detailed? 

On 27.11.2017 at 8:44 PM, Drakonia[DRK] said:

A Problem is that everyone want play apem mode. Here the same, the ap bot are always empty its really sad because ap is nice to play.

Agreed. I think OHS should make main bot not em, I doubt really no one here plays here because here because its em hehe, and yes not em is way more fun to play and actually rewards good players.

19 hours ago, AyyLmao said:

Agreed. I think OHS should make main bot not em, I doubt really no one here plays here because here because its em hehe, and yes not em is way more fun to play and actually rewards good players.

agree too.

players just join, they do not really care if ap or apem. And the bad players wont notice, they just wonder why their lc/slark nap picks are suddenly useless. And for the good players its a benefit.

And i personally think the way to get better in dota is to play ap, because you cant just wait for lategame with your carry pick and still own somehow.

On 11/24/2017 at 12:56 PM, mnotabrdk said:

Its just sad.. And shame

You have got to be kidding right? OHS does not ever abuse their power. If you see abuse. Simply report it and it will be taken care of. If there werent the well selected admins of OHS you probably wouldnt be playing on OHS, it would be raided with cheaters, gameruiners, flamers and much more. People come here to have the best experience, so if you have issues show the proof and it gets dealt with because OHS does listen to everybody including players. OHS is actually quite lenient on their power and only use it when its obvious. 

As for stacking, you are telling me your never guilty of wanting to play with friends? playing with mates makes the game much more fun, yet balance i agree should be made. But it is not an intentional stack. Alot of players see good players name and switch to their team quickly. Simply ask the admin before the game starts to balance and i am sure they would do so. When you come here to take time to down negatively about OHS and the staff, come with your proof, and like i said it would be handled accordingly. So please do not come here and point fingers and name call OHS when i have personally never seen what you have said since i started playing here.