An Offer More Than An Application

Dear All,

I come to you today to offer you my help as a moderator, and I repeat ( AN OFFER ) cause I know you will say I need more activity on the forum and so on.

so, I am "armed and ready" whenever you like to have me and ready for me :D

for those who would like to know about me, feel free to check the link below:

https://ohsystem.net/topic/1084-introduction-the-egs-tv/

thank you for your time and have a good day/noon/afternoon/goodnight :D:D 

Edited by The-EGS-TV

Hey since you're a player from BK / Old player from BK, I'd like to ask you something regarding OHS.

What do you think makes OHS better (since you moved there), and what do you think it lacks ?

Also just something you didn't specify, but why do you wanna be moderator ? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CryWolf said:

Get more active in games,

Do reports

And we discuss in a month

!Support

I do not know you in a personal life but I agree. I wish you good luck mate and please be yourself always. :D

~ Happy Holidays ~

Cassiopeia!

Guest Storm-
17 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

I do not know you in a personal life but I agree. I wish you good luck mate and please be yourself always. :D

Unless you're Graou, then be anyone else.

1 hour ago, Graou said:

Hey since you're a player from BK / Old player from BK, I'd like to ask you something regarding OHS.

What do you think makes OHS better (since you moved there), and what do you think it lacks ?

Also just something you didn't specify, but why do you wanna be moderator ? 

regarding your questions.

1) OHS is getting better everyday thanks to @GriefCode and his amazing work. i am sure that he already knows that the community needs a lot of work, and he is doing his best to upgrade it.

2) i was admin and root on BK for several reasons. i like to solve cases, help people who needs help, either it is about the game patches, pings, issues etc.. , so basically all my time on bk was as an administrator. sadly things didn't go as it supposed to be, but that is another story.

since i have a lot of time to spend, why not spend it on something useful and helping a community :) 

agree?

regards

3 hours ago, CryWolf said:

Get more active in games,

Do reports

And we discuss in a month

i know, that is why it was an "offer" more than a request ;) , but i will do my best

Edited by The-EGS-TV
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As I have not witness any activity from you I am undecided, so for the time being, the answer is no.

While on that note, I voice the same opinion as Cry.

• Like 1

Guest Drakonia[DRK]

Good luck. And pls no more drama like on... what griefcode called it? Drama community xD

1 hour ago, Drakonia[DRK] said:

Good luck. And pls no more drama like on... what griefcode called it? Drama community xD

was a funny and sad phase at the same time, but also it is time to get over it, i had enough of all the drama anyway, maybe it was the main reason i left administration there ;) you know what i mean

Guest Drakonia[DRK]
9 minutes ago, The-EGS-TV said:

was a funny and sad phase at the same time, but also it is time to get over it, i had enough of all the drama anyway, maybe it was the main reason i left administration there ;) you know what i mean

Drama Community is the king of kings of the drama community. And because of this i left the comm. OHS is a good community.

you guys from austria, romania and taiwan don't need to worry about his activity, cuz he's gonna have 2k posts in no time when you give him a chance. he was nice admin there, a bit spammy but nice admin overall, many players found usefull stuff and help by him

• Thanks 1

Hey,

might be, that my opinion is not counting a lot here, since I got a low amount of posts and a low amount of games on OHS, but if someone deserves a chance, it is this dude.

Etienne got like 3k posts on BK and when he was admin, he was basically online 24 hours for banrequests, technical questions and suggestions, how to improve the bot.

I am his ex-root-buddy from BK and I need to say, that we supported each other in a lot of ways.

Good luck, Etienne, maybe you find some peace here now :)

Best regards, Berna

• Thanks 1

Hey dear community,

After some "weeks" i want reply there.

Etienne ( EGS ) will help this community. He helped our BK so much. He has a lot of posts, and most likes. Never do wrong thing, always right and 100%. Know search dodger, mher, ruinner, leaver,after and the others. He should help there so much.

I will support him, and my vote is YES also.

Good luck Eti :)