Sign in to follow this  
Guest The-EGS-TV

OHSystem YouTube Channel Intro

OHSystem Logo Intro  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Since it will be only 1 intro for now, please vote yes, no, or needs more work

• Yes, i love it
    • No, it's ugly
    • Needs alot of work

Guest The-EGS-TV

Dear All,

I Have Made a new YouTube channel for our community, where there will be top tens, best moments, best fails, funny moments ect... but for the meantime, i would like you to check the intro i made, since it will be our official intro for every video that will be made in the future.

Also, i will make a replay request video so that ohs players can actually post the replays ( hopefully once again !!! ) of their best moments.

let me know what you think.

Edited by The-EGS-TV

Guest Graou

Can we have a message in fire letters in the end ? Something like "Graou is love" ?

I rly like it except this thing missing

for me its k right now :D but it looks like hd is only from 11 sec. when i will have some time i will think about it if u need feedback np. 

Guest The-EGS-TV

Thank you for the votes guys, now it is time to make the first 2 videos, 1 of them is a replay submit request, the scnd one is kept secret until saturday evening ;)

Well the general concept is nice, just my feedback on that:

1. It is a way too long. 95% of the people do not watch a video on an intro longer than 8 seconds, they mostly jump over it or watch another one.
  2. The font does not match our CI. It need to be adjusted, the logo connected with the font family is the CI of this platform, it should not be mixed. I will later on send you the details. Additionally, to that having "OHS" colored is also a CI decision. You should use that as well.
  3. The full intro is not in HD. The reason is rather simple as the logo is pixelated. I will later send you a SVG-version. So you could scale it yourself.

Also if that logo is rather simple, i have made a lot thoughts on it as I know a lot of stuff on marketing :P Alone the size of the font compared to the logo is important in my opinion, but not mandatory.

A short meaningful logo is a lot more appealing, an example from what i did a while back:

Greetings

Guest The-EGS-TV
9 hours ago, GriefCode said:

1. It is a way too long. 95% of the people do not watch a video on an intro longer than 8 seconds, they mostly jump over it or watch another one.
  2. The font does not match our CI. It need to be adjusted, the logo connected with the font family is the CI of this platform, it should not be mixed. I will later on send you the details. Additionally, to that having "OHS" colored is also a CI decision. You should use that as well.
  3. The full intro is not in HD. The reason is rather simple as the logo is pixelated. I will later send you a SVG-version. So you could scale it yourself.

@GriefCode then ill wait for your logo and font :) thanks for your feedback

Guest The-EGS-TV

hey again bois and girlz, this is the new intro, let me know what you think.. @GriefCode  @CryWolf you also :D

i made it simpler and shorter then before, yet ofc merging it with the upcoming videos will even look nicer imo, but i need your opinion as well :)

Edited by The-EGS-TV

19 minutes ago, The-EGS-TV said:

hey again bois and girlz, this is the new intro, let me know what you think.. @GriefCode  @CryWolf you also :D

i made it simpler and shorter then before, yet ofc merging it with the upcoming videos will even look nicer imo, but i need your opinion as well :)

So who farted?

Guest The-EGS-TV
20 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

So who farted?

is that what you have in mind dude? all that you can think of? lol

Maybe let it come out of the smoke, so first it is blurry and then it pops out with a 1 sec glow and then you see it clearly.
Sorry for intervention, I don't care about this community just for the arts and intro animations :P

Edited by Tufuuu
  • FatCat 1

Guest The-EGS-TV

What would say if i use the scnd intro as merged with the first one (replaced) without the smoke, but with the green saber, and deduct a few seconds from it? It would work fine i believe, i will make some tests when i go home and share, since all vids will be deleted later

2 hours ago, The-EGS-TV said:

What would say if i use the scnd intro as merged with the first one (replaced) without the smoke, but with the green saber, and deduct a few seconds from it? It would work fine i believe, i will make some tests when i go home and share, since all vids will be deleted later

A bit less from the green saber would be nice i guess, it looks a bit blurry due to that effect.
Sounds good, i like it so far.

Guest The-EGS-TV
On 12/25/2017 at 3:40 AM, Bee said:

make it half long as it now or let it move somehow. The rest is good.

This is only a sample, as when i release the first vid, the effect will interact with the movie

I will be releasing a video in a couple of days, as an introduction of OHSystem, and on the same vid, will be a replay submission request.

i hope you guys like it

Guest The-EGS-TV

Dear All,

Since I haven’t been receiving any more replays, I have decided to take a few replays from random players that I have encountered playing with/against in game, including some of my own, and the ones that have been sent to me before, hopefully releasing the first vid this weekend.

It took more time than expected I know, cause I was making some tests using blender, AE CS6, Blufftitler and sony vegas, also was having problem with replay seeker (for the ones who don’t know what it is, it is a free camera controller and replay controller), thanks to my friend @Tufuuu  , it worked at last.

I will notify everyone as soon as the video is released so keep your panties on and prepare the popcorn ;)

regards

Guest The-EGS-TV

@Bee and others .

note that the video will include best moments, fails and funny compilation. Still thinking of how to divide or make 3 seperate vids, will let you know later on. Meanwhile if you have ideas that can help me, i’m up for suggestions

regards