Tournament Bracket

I hope for a remake. I had a massive laggspike the moment Elite DC'ed, which fucked up my C raze. Basically the raze was cancelled.  I ended up using X and Z, which wasn't enough obviously :P I was in the lead by that point, 1 raze above :P 

It was nevertheless a decent game, though I strongly hope for a new game with no DC! :)

• FatCat 1

Edit; how about we play a bo3(best of 3), and this game counted. Meaning it is now 0-1. I sincerely hope for a new shot, as I feel the first game was a bit odd! :P 

ps, hope I don't come across as a "sore loser", though I think my offer would be more than fair :)

Y well to make things even worse I think I lagged out right as you and ember were approaching each other, so I understand if you lagged for a bit there and it sucks :( , but anyway I hope you 2 can sort things out even if it's a remake or a bo3 or neither of these ( in case I d love to watch again since you both play very well but I don't think I will since I don't wanna ruin another game :D ) 

On 25.1.2018 at 11:25 AM, CryWolf said:

7. All games will be played Best of 1 except final, best of 3

I am actually kind of insulted this guy even asks for rmk. Elites leave had nothing but good effects on his game. He had more gold tha  i did even tho i had more and i made first blood. 

Elite dcd like 30 second after he did die to fb. So saying elites dc had something to do with 'lag' he had is pretty much bullshit. I think this is just salt for throwing game after good early game.

Edited by AyyLmao