Sign in to follow this  

Flaming all game & threathen to Votekick me for his pleasure

Hi Admins,

Player: graoueurope.battle.net

Game: https://ohstats.net/en/game/172034

I want to complain Player Graou for flaming all game and try to encourage other players to votekick me for his ''pleasure''

I just saw his post yesterday said as a ''cool player''' , 

I done nothing wrong in the game, apart from him dying and accused me waited for the last kill when he saw me triple kills, i couldnt see and i been trying to play as best as possible in the game.

I cant decide but that's my opinion, flaming all game and tried to encourage abuse votekick.

Many thanks :)

Rikimaru

36 minutes ago, YamiBakura32 said:

5a7a256664935_Beznaslova.png.946dc5f3d750b88dd5f27f768bad018d.png

Graou flamed for no reason, I dont understand him but players play games for pleasure not to be flamed. I felt offended when I was flamed by him for no reason. 

Just a question CryWolf. Here u ban Grau for flaming and votekick abuse? 1 day. In the other post you ban d4rk 2 days for flaming. Please explain the difference for my learning.

thank you

17 minutes ago, Padrone said:

Just a question CryWolf. Here u ban Grau for flaming and votekick abuse? 1 day. In the other post you ban d4rk 2 days for flaming. Please explain the difference for my learning.

thank you

Graou didn't start or vote for any votekicks. I would say he got 1 day ban for lesser flame. He didn't used excessive words in that game he got reported (compared games w/o overview. Working). For more infos, Cry has to answer you.

In d4rk's game he started to flame sniper be4 the game started... 

Guest Graou
1 hour ago, Padrone said:

thank you

I agree with you, there is little coherence in bans. I got banned twice two days for leaving game while the bot automatically takes care of it.

I am not here to discuss my ban, but rather Axe's one. He was not aware of the rules, he also plays on BK where not vote kicking is allowed and not vote kicking a feeder/gameruiner lead to a ban. The only reason he decided to vote kick was because of my behavior.  So if you could unban this guy and increase mine.
Let's say : 1day for flame + 1 day for vote kick + 2 days for missleading axe + 3 for repetition of everything + 2 weeks because I am one of the oldest member here -> should be perma ban.

If admins could also accept to delete both my accounts of forum.

Thanks for everything I have nothing else to do here.

And @Rik when you have clinkz you are allowed to scoot, come during team fights, and orchid axe before he charges not during. Thanks

1 hour ago, Padrone said:

thank you

@Bee already say it, depends of the situation, Graou didnt abused !vk command, he just say it and the flame was minor

@Graou when some1 start using our services is his duty to know the rules, we cant just let everyone abuse commands with this excuse

Ban stay the same for both of you

For any further problems, feel free to PM me and i will explain myself

Have a good day

Guest Graou
2 hours ago, CryWolf said:

@Bee already say it, depends of the situation, Graou didnt abused !vk command, he just say it and the flame was minor

@Graou when some1 start using our services is his duty to know the rules, we cant just let everyone abuse commands with this excuse

Ban stay the same for both of you

For any further problems, feel free to PM me and i will explain myself

Have a good day

I will have to clarify, I pmed axe telling him it was ok to votekick.

Also you said bans duration depend on cases, so I would like to know why I got banned twice two days for leaving a game while I have never seen a similar case before. Since the bot automatically bans leavers, why extend my ban from few hours to two days ?
You said it depends on cases, but my case looks more like an exception. Moreover, you thought it was a good idea to clarify it in chatbox, why ?

Oh and one last thing @Rik 's behavior was toxic during the whole game, he came back to sentinel in lobby and automatically ignored me which is fine, then never helped the team. That's the kind of player he is, and the kind of player you defend.

Thanks

@GriefCode sorry for that but could you please accept my request and close both of my forum's accs as I requested few days ago. Thanks in advance

I use to ban every leaver in my games not only you

You have a toxic behavior in every game, flame, vk abuse, you name it

You are perfectly aware of our rules but still dont care and proceed with your childish behavior.

U deserve extended ban length every time you flame/rq/vk abuse/insult without reason

People like you make me wanna quit playing this game

• Haha 1

Guest Graou

Once again you come with unclear words.

The two times you banned me two days was only for leaving; nor I  flamed, nor I votekicked abused in those two games.

You banned me two days for leaving because it was the only thing I could be banned for. So don't put other false reasons, just a reminder I never complained when I got banned for flame. It is only the second time I got banned for this reason, and the last time I got banned was when I reported myself the game.

The only other person who reported me was Prosa and his report was obviously rejected.

Guest Graou

Why you can't answer my initial question ?

For your information, that game I left was after your decided to publicly shame me and make your own justice.

To be honest, i dont belive you /w axe in order to proceed with his VK

At this moment, you are not trust worthy

I didnt public shame you, i just muted you to prevent spamming with insignificant insults and u decided to rage quit

Guest Graou

Not quite, people are free to check the games and will decide who is not truth worthy between the two of us.

By public shaming, I meant that after extending my ban after leaving (for a reason that has only be applied to me on this bot so far), you publicly announced it on chat box. What is it, if not public shaming ? I hope it boosted your ego at least.

Regarding the game you mentioned where you muted me then I decided to leave. You have often muted me in games just for fun, and I never complained about it, you even joined the lobby muted me then left lobby letting me muted during the whole game; while I was playing with two friends in team. However, this case is completely different. Storm and Caphalor insulted me during the whole game, I won't comment their performance since they probably still think they did well and it is not the topic here. Everyone is free to check that game and see that I was the one who ignored them but of course I reacted at some moment. You also insulted me during that game for no reason, then suddenly muted me. Obviously you were smart enough to not extend my ban this time.

5 hours ago, Graou said:

I will have to clarify, I pmed axe telling him it was ok to votekick.

Also you said bans duration depend on cases, so I would like to know why I got banned twice two days for leaving a game while I have never seen a similar case before. Since the bot automatically bans leavers, why extend my ban from few hours to two days ?
You said it depends on cases, but my case looks more like an exception. Moreover, you thought it was a good idea to clarify it in chatbox, why ?

Oh and one last thing @Rik 's behavior was toxic during the whole game, he came back to sentinel in lobby and automatically ignored me which is fine, then never helped the team. That's the kind of player he is, and the kind of player you defend.

Thanks

@GriefCode sorry for that but could you please accept my request and close both of my forum's accs as I requested few days ago. Thanks in advance

@Graou First of all, I feel disgusted when you said you are one of the oldest member here and you are cool and do not like people to flame when you are doing the absolute opposite.

I do not agree with your accusation of saying me toxic or NEVER helped the team. I been helping the team in the team fight and tried my best. This is shocking of what you said.  You are no doubt hallucinating and a lier, anyone watch the replay can see what you said is totally untrue. I am glad Crywolf made the right decision to ban you and its fair.

Edited by Rik
  • Upvote 1

Guest Graou

@Rik I am unfortunately one of the oldest player on this bot, this is a fact. On the other hand, when I said I am cool and that I do not like to flame it is sarcasm, I even posted you the wikipedia link to the definition of sarcasm on the other topic.
Regarding your contribution to the team, you have your opinion and as far as I know I am free to have a different one. If you really did your best as you mentioned,  then I apologized for overestimating you.

Edited by Graou
Grammar!