Support this community :)

Heya guys,

I want ask you some questions.

Do you think, sometimes about " twitter, facebook page " about this community? I want to make a facebook page, about this page. Would be awesome, for some people.

We should post there tournaments, or some new informations, when something will happen :)

Facebook page, will have " main administrator, moderator " and the others, like here :P But we will make a info. on facebook.

If someone, will want contact someone, we will help him, what he have to do and the others :)

Well, its up to admins, if you will agree with that, and if yes, i will make this " facebook page " and you should help me!

We should take some people from " ENT, G-Arena " etc. So, my question is now.

Do you agree with that? If yes, say why. If no, say why no :)

Would be a pleasure from me, to help this community :)

Thank you, and also don´t forget say some opinions.

With kind regards, Teddy :)

We already have a Facebook-page :) Maybe not the most active one, but there are updates from time to time. 

The question is, is it worth to post everything there too (Tours, updates etc..). Shall we promote our Fb-Page and get more followers?

We should keep our page and maybe just work on it. Not a new one.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Bee said:

We already have a Facebook-page :) Maybe not the most active one, but there are updates from time to time. 

The question is, is it worth to post everything there too (Tours, updates etc..). Shall we promote our Fb-Page and get more followers?

We should keep our page and maybe just work on it. Not a new one.

if @GriefCode and the admin team agrees, i can promote this page and make it visible to all, bring it into social media and make it all popular with a few clicks of mine, but in order to do so, i need access as an admin to the page so i can edit a few things. (after your agreement and trust)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The-EGS-TV said:

if @GriefCode and the admin team agrees, i can promote this page and make it visible to all, bring it into social media and make it all popular with a few clicks of mine, but in order to do so, i need access as an admin to the page so i can edit a few things. (after your agreement and trust)

i think we are just fine with our facebook page :)

Grief can easy maintain it up to date

Ty for your offer :)

• FatCat 1