Sign in to follow this  

Top 10 players you've ever met/seen on bnet

Hey guys, who are your personal top 10 players you ve ever seen play dota or players who impressed you for their skills/gameplay/map awareness etc on bnet? ( or mby top 10 players on this bot xD) if you don't really have a top 10 list you can just name some remarkable players you recall or players that you re bond to/that you appreciate in general (f.e players that you look up to/used to look up to when you started to play dota and that taught you how the game works) 

my list is ( just in random order) gajtan/hajst/buubs/ember/chilla_deluxe/-deynro-/encryptel)/cc[k]id/dinodude/fangorn/razor-/graou(n1)

I thought it would be fun if we share our personal list/thoughts on the matter :D 

P.s. Ofc there are many more good players that I didn't mention here (f.e. duflo L2p and many others) mainly because I wanted to keep my list short and I feel like the players I nominated are/were a step above the others :P (or mby cuz I forgot xd)

Guest The-EGS-TV

Gajtan/crywolf(?)/dinodude/peachtree or ayylmao or ember/g.0.d/duflo/tufu/proud.penguin/kaelthinvoker aka the_enigma/buubs

Edited by The-EGS-TV

I've played 1 game vs him a month ago, I guess he plays mostly on mymgn now, shame he doesn't play here as much as he used to cuz he is a very good player :/

Guest The-EGS-TV

duflo is joining bk -ap games sometimes fyi

if we can make the -ap bot alive, then we gonna see some interesting players back in the game instead of heading to iccup, RGC or mymgn

Edited by The-EGS-TV

Guest Graou

Can we stick to the topic guys please, it would be nice if you could show some maturity once in your existence kidos ...

On this bot:

Players I respect :

Players I like:

Players I admire: @Storm-

Cunts: @CryWolf

I literally aborted my account deletion to reply to this topic.

Top 10 I've ever seen here are:

Purger, Purger_2, Purger_3, Purger_5, Purger_6, Purger_10, Purger_11, Purger_7, Purger_12 and Purger_15

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Storm- said:

Not your brother xD ?

i mean ohs players

By all time and all bots i can throw few names. Sasuke, Souwleye,             -_-Toad-_- , AMPHENAMITE,  Burning

1 hour ago, Buubs said:

i mean ohs players

By all time and all bots i can throw few names. Sasuke, Souwleye,             -_-Toad-_- , AMPHENAMITE,  Burning

What about chilla_deluxe and mickee? 

Guest The-EGS-TV
1 hour ago, CryWolf said:

what about me haters?

On 2/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, The-EGS-TV said:

Gajtan/crywolf(?)/dinodude/peachtree or ayylmao or ember/g.0.d/duflo/tufu/proud.penguin/kaelthinvoker aka the_enigma/buubs

18 hours ago, EliteShadow said:

What about chilla_deluxe and mickee? 

Mickee was the better one for sure..

First off, not naming the players in order seems like a cop out, like youre afraid to hurt their feelings or something. I aint gonna do a top 10 list, so I'll just go small and do a top 5 instead, also keep in mind, I've only been playing for a bit more then 3 years now I think, so I dont know half the players you guys listed :)

1] Gajtan. Now most of you might think Im biased knowing Me and Gajtan, but thats just given me perspective on what He can actually do. Amazing on heroes like Tiny, Naix, Anti-mage, Zet and of course, Pudge. I actaully had a heartfelt chuckle when I saw that Buubs thought He could only play 2 heroes xD Which is very ironic too.

2] Dinodude. Ive only seen him in a handful of games, but he most certainly left an impression. I still feel sick from playing against His Venomancer.

3/4] Buubs. I guess this is what alot of you consider the best player, and I cant really fault you for thinking that, the guy is an absolute beast, and His Lina is devastating.

3/4] Ember. Not sure which of them belongs to the 3 postion, honestly, they both are amazing and its hard to call. Embers Invoker is the best I've seen.

5] Not sure who to put here, I've listed all the players that actually really impessed me. Maybe I'm forgetting someone. I just had a quick check on the Toplist of OHS and BK, and noone else really jumps out, but of course I havent played with them all, so I cant say one way or another.

Edited by Storm-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1