Top 10 players you've ever met/seen on bnet

Hey guys, who are your personal top 10 players you ve ever seen play dota or players who impressed you for their skills/gameplay/map awareness etc on bnet? ( or mby top 10 players on this bot xD) if you don't really have a top 10 list you can just name some remarkable players you recall or players that you re bond to/that you appreciate in general (f.e players that you look up to/used to look up to when you started to play dota and that taught you how the game works) 

my list is ( just in random order) gajtan/hajst/buubs/ember/chilla_deluxe/-deynro-/encryptel)/cc[k]id/dinodude/fangorn/razor-/graou(n1)

I thought it would be fun if we share our personal list/thoughts on the matter :D 

P.s. Ofc there are many more good players that I didn't mention here (f.e. duflo L2p and many others) mainly because I wanted to keep my list short and I feel like the players I nominated are/were a step above the others :P (or mby cuz I forgot xd)

duflo is joining bk -ap games sometimes fyi

if we can make the -ap bot alive, then we gonna see some interesting players back in the game instead of heading to iccup, RGC or mymgn

Edited by The-EGS-TV

I literally aborted my account deletion to reply to this topic.

Top 10 I've ever seen here are:

Purger, Purger_2, Purger_3, Purger_5, Purger_6, Purger_10, Purger_11, Purger_7, Purger_12 and Purger_15

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Storm- said:

Not your brother xD ?

i mean ohs players

By all time and all bots i can throw few names. Sasuke, Souwleye,             -_-Toad-_- , AMPHENAMITE,  Burning

1 hour ago, CryWolf said:

what about me haters?

On 2/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, The-EGS-TV said:

Gajtan/crywolf(?)/dinodude/peachtree or ayylmao or ember/g.0.d/duflo/tufu/proud.penguin/kaelthinvoker aka the_enigma/buubs

• Haha 1