Sign in to follow this  

Can we change game latency to 50ms?

Heya bois and grills

As some of you know i have this annoying delay which makes me unable to play here frequantly. Today when i played sf turnemnt and admin placed 50ms latency i had no delay at all. Could it be possible to place that 50ms latency at the apem bot so i could play here? I also know many other people have have this problem and that makes em unable to acticely play here like mr @Buubs

Ty in advance @CryWolf @GriefCode

• Like 1

I agree with ember, I know it sounds ridiculous since I dced last game with 50 latency xD but was not because of high ping or anything ( another app opened on my pc and I got dced rip), actually since 6 months when my old pc broke and I had to start playing on a laptop I've had this annoying 0.5 sec delay, so i d like to see if a 50ms latency standard can fix this, since my connection where I play is pretty stable 

Guest Graou
On 14/02/2018 at 10:37 PM, EliteShadow said:

I agree with ember, I know it sounds ridiculous since I dced last game with 50 latency xD but was not because of high ping or anything ( another app opened on my pc and I got dced rip), actually since 6 months when my old pc broke and I had to start playing on a laptop I've had this annoying 0.5 sec delay, so i d like to see if a 50ms latency standard can fix this, since my connection where I play is pretty stable 

No one asked for a life story btw

i think latency is on 100 now? That's way too much anyway, 50 may be too low for the shit pc peeps, but 70 should definitely be fine for everyone. Lets do it!

• Thanks 1

I HAVE TERRIBLE LAGGS FROM TIME TO TIME ON THIS BOT, 80MS IS SIMPLY WAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR HOST THAT IS NEAR ME. I SHOULD HAVE UNDER 15ms ON AVRANGE BUT I SIT SOMETIME ON 80 AND HAVE DELAY OF LIKE 1-1.5 SEC.

38 minutes ago, RELOADED said:

I HAVE TERRIBLE LAGGS FROM TIME TO TIME ON THIS BOT, 80MS IS SIMPLY WAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR HOST THAT IS NEAR ME. I SHOULD HAVE UNDER 15ms ON AVRANGE BUT I SIT SOMETIME ON 80 AND HAVE DELAY OF LIKE 1-1.5 SEC.

im from Romania and i have constant 25 ping

Is your connection

52 minutes ago, RELOADED said:

yeh this guy is probably trolling anyway, just look at how he types lol. if you dont have over 80ms ping, which you dont even have to have even if you play in the emirates, then 70ms will surely not cause for lags.

14 hours ago, RELOADED said:

Stop playing thru a VPN.

no its not my connection, with internet i have, there is no way in hell i can lagg in freakin wc3 game. btw i grow lazy using VPN so DUH, even with VPN i have no lags or delay, its bot issue that comes and goes. i know for a fact u can play lag/delay free on 50kb/s internet, and thats dial up.