Jump to content

WORSHIPERS OF PURGER, GATHERING HALL

Recommended Posts

HELLO FRIENDS,

I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!

 

PURGER IS BACK AND IM HERE TO STAY!!!! I KNOW YOU MISSED ME, LOTS OF PPL SHARE JOY FOR HAVING ME HERE AGAIN, I WILL DO MY BEST SO WE ALL HAVE FUN TOGEATHER IN GAMES!!!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!111111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graou

Bro I really missed you !!!!!

PURGER PURGER PURGER PURGER !!!

YEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.2.2018 at 12:18 PM, Bee said:

WhO.o the fo.Ok is this :o 

Welcome back!

image.thumb.png.45857dc679e5e51ec99bf6c813106a8a.pngthis one i guess :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 19/02/2018 at 10:31 AM, RELOADED said:

 

FIRST VICTIMS HAVE FALLEN FEW DAYS AGO, THAT NUB, BEGGINER, NEWBIE,STACKER, GOD_HATES_US_ALL GOT DEMOLISHED, I REPEAT DEMOLISHED BY PURGER HE WILL REMMEMBER THAT GAME IN YEARS TO COME.

 

PURGER PURGER

RRRR

Edited by RELOADED
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.02.2018 at 3:36 AM, RELOADED said:

 

FIRST VICTIMS HAVE FALLEN FEW DAYS AGO, THAT NUB, BEGGINER, NEWBIE,STACKER, GOD_HATES_US_ALL GOT DEMOLISHED, I REPEAT DEMOLISHED BY PURGER HE WILL REMMEMBER THAT GAME IN YEARS TO COME.

 

PURGER PURGER

RRRR

demolishing this shitpicking retard ghua is nothin impressive but sure i always respect ppl raping morons like him xD

Or @Graou

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

This isn't the real Purger, I mean He is a Purger, but there can only be one PurgerReloaded at any given time, as it is passed down from father to son, and since I was the eldest of the Purger family, the title passed down to me. Obviously, My brother didn't take that very well, and so He decided to besmirch our family name ;(

Please don't let Him give you a bad impression of the Purgers.

-RRRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurgerReloaded said:

Hey guys,

This isn't the real Purger, I mean He is a Purger, but there can only be one PurgerReloaded at any given time, as it is passed down from father to son, and since I was the eldest of the Purger family, the title passed down to me. Obviously, My brother didn't take that very well, and so He decided to besmirch our family name ;(

Please don't let Him give you a bad impression of the Purgers.

-RRRR

who the fuck are u ugly bitch? stop using my name, now!

 

there can be, only one PURGER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, zymok said:

0-4 DUSA  & 1-10 JAKIRO
RRRR

xD

BROKEN RECORD, U ARE LIKE PLAGUE FOLLOWING ME.

 

GAME 3, YOU AND UR TEAM GOT DEMOLISHED, BUAHAHAH!!!

 

 

NEXT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drakonia[DRK] said:

I vote fot it that you ger a PERMA BAN here! Prolly game ruiner!

PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN,

 

NEXT


RRRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FELLOW PURGER WORSHIPERS,

PURGER MESSED WITH DRAKONIA. PURGER HURT DRAKONIA. PURGER MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

AS A RECENT MEMBER OF CLAN DRK I AM FORCED TO TAKE ACTIONS UPON HIM. I HEREBY DECLARE WAR TO PURGER!

EVEN THE MIGHTIEST CAN FALL!

GAME LINK: https://ohstats.net/en/game/74615

Purger.thumb.png.cd1ad33e952ac810c0ff4905d4f1e0bb.png

EVEN GODS TREMBLE UPON THE ALMIGHTY GAJTAN!

PURGER! BEGONE THOT!

GAME LINK: https://ohstats.net/en/game/74616

Prger2.thumb.png.65a7f550ee3d9965b0da524999ac16f1.png

YOUR GOD HAS NO POWER HERE! RRRR!

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HACKER, NO WONDER U NEED TO USE SMURF ACC's TO BE ABLE TO EVEN PLAY WITH SOMEONE, LITERALLY EVERYONE AVOID U WITH GOOD REASON.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RELOADED said:

HACKER, NO WONDER U NEED TO USE SMURF ACC's TO BE ABLE TO EVEN PLAY WITH SOMEONE, LITERALLY EVERYONE AVOID U WITH GOOD REASON.

1423718743283.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Gajtan just purged Purger:

shades.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    1288
    Total Topics
    8149
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    1366
    Total Members
    138
    Most Online
    Newest Member
    jdoe
    Joined
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.