Moderator request in DotA

Ahoy, hello good morning dear OHS community :)

I want to try my luck, and want to become as moderator on this great community.

So all of first i will start something about me.

I´m 17 years old boy from Slovakia. My name is Paťo ( Kokot for @crywolf and @the-egs-tv )  :D Town ( Bratislava )

I love play DotA at mine free time. I play already 9-10 years dota. From mine 7-8 years. 

I have a lot of knowledge in dota

1. Know found Mher

2. Know found dodger 

Why i want become as moderator?
Because i want to help there, and there is also nice community. I think, i should help. Yes, i have also low posts, but i´m very active player in games, but sometimes on Forum too :) Of course, as moderator, i will be more active on forum too ( no way ) :D 

I want help with everything, if it will be possible.

I like this community, these players, because there are not a such bad rules like on another bots. Yes i´m sorry for my flame some days ago, when i was little angry :D

But i never flame, i´m always calm you can ask EGS he was mine EX-Root, and he know how i behave :)

Hope you will vote YES. But its your choice.

Mine acc game is: fL4cK

Thank you!
With Kind Regards,
Teddy

Edited by Teddy-My-Love

Hi Teddy

Well your behaviour in game is not i like to be

You flame a bit

As a moderator you need to be an exemple for rest of the players

Also you have only few posts and i want to see more activity from you, not only on chat

First you need to connect your account and do proper ban requests and write how would you handle the situation

Lets discuss about this in a month and lets see what happen then

Have a good day

• Like 1

Hi Teddy

Since I know you worked for another community for a longer time, I checked your comments / posts / replays here and some posts also there. 

I can't see a very bad behaviour on OHS (in-game). You should just try to avoid also the minor flames, even if the player isnt listening or playing well.

Let's play some games more and add some comments on ban-reports (Votekickabuse / Flame) and we will discuss about you again for sure. !Support

All in all I like your work as admin on another bot and hope you'll continue to do so if you get a chance here.

Regards,
Bee

• Thanks 1

Guest The-EGS-TV

I vote yes for teddy.

good luck and take care like @Bee and @CryWolf suggested. Here is different from other bots, the admin team is more fair and alot more friendly then others.

Always seek help from mods and admins when you need it, as it is essential to learn from the old ones. And pay attention to details when they are provided

Edited by The-EGS-TV

Guest The-EGS-TV
40 minutes ago, Graou said:

Who are you ?

teddy kokot noobster

Hi @Teddy-My-Love

Thank you for your application to be Moderator of the greatest DotA community ever. Like CryWolf mentioned, we require more activity.

You can also post in other ban reports and give your opinion or give further facts to assist the Moderators in completing the report. We also like to hear ideas about how we can improve this community.

Also I'm not sure about other Staff, but I don't know much about you. It will probably be hard to have games with me since I live in a Lost Island timezone, but have games with other Staff members so they get to know you well.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Graou said:

Who are you ?

@kakapo 

Hey guys.

Thank you for your feedback Kakapo :)

Also, I was one of most active mods on bot BK. When EGS was root on BK, i was mod. We both were most active from that BOT.

I have more than 1100 posts on BK, mine old forum account is " SYD.Teddy " and i played on OHS one year ago with player " DUFLO ". Mine account were " Iwinifulose " but now i was smurfing :D

I will try help there how much i can! :)

There is something about me :)

Hope I´ll help you, and you will see mine help.

See you in games guys, and wish you great day.

With Kind regards, Teddy :)

As I'm in a good mood and looked through your games, you seem alright.. I voted for Trump (partially as a joke), so it couldn't be all that bad right? You get my support.. (?) maybe, ah just take it, here. *gives a Support*

• Like 1

I support this guy. Good luck to u. U seem involved and a decent guy. Played some games with you and you have good manner ingames.  :) Hope you get it

• Like 1

he is some halfbrained moron acting like he have serious mental disorder and he aply for mod also if someoen was mod on bk that should be enaught to deny him rofl xD 

i have some games w this guy and his mostly bara picker so sory i cannot respect this guy GG NO RE

9 hours ago, Sweet_acc_pr0sa said:

he is some halfbrained moron acting like he have serious mental disorder and he aply for mod also if someoen was mod on bk that should be enaught to deny him rofl xD 

i have some games w this guy and his mostly bara picker so sory i cannot respect this guy GG NO RE

@The-EGS-TV would say best about mine mod on BK :)

And i pick bara? Hm, nevermind. Check mine game history. I picked maybe 1-3 times bara on BK or OHS :D i hate this hero

Guest Graou

So I checked your game history, which has been reseted recently because of the new stats I guess: 

Over 11 games :

4 Slark

2 Void

1 clinkz

1 Meepo

1 Bara

1 Pl

1 Snip

TEDDY,

i must establish one very important matter on this subject. HOW LONG IS UR NECK? many have tryed to stick it deep enough in SOMEONE's ass here but very few succeeded. ask brown neck kunkka, he will tell u. 

UR NECK MUST BE LONG, VERY LONG.

• Haha 1