i wud like to report either admin abuse or not - not sure

https://ohstats.net/en/game/175705

the admin - crywolf bans a player for leaving 1 minute before game ends

is it legit or not is my question

because i was under the impression that autoban works only on leavers who left 5 min or prior to end

i wud also like to report mikegrw due to item stealing without asking in this game https://ohstats.net/en/game/175690

• Upvote 1

Well, in my opinion leave is leave. I ban every leaver in my games for 2 days. Game ends when one of the ancients is down, when e team ff or draw. A leaver is still a leaver

Just now, EliteShadow said:

@Storm- Have a look at the link, it seems only our stats weren't calculated :D 

Look at my elo 

#LoveForSupport

• Haha 1

It's banable in my opinion. 

1 minute is a long time in dota, there were many games looks like it's 100% win but a small mistake of teamwork and not together, the situation  changed and the weaker team rush to destroy the throne. 

So that player intentionally left could have caused the team lose. 

Regards

Rikimaru 

Btw imho all leavers should be banned, because in this cause because of him the game got fucked up and 4/10 players stats weren't calculated, plus that guy wouldn't have been banned by the bot for leaving, so I d say a well deserved ban 

4 minutes ago, CryWolf said:

Well, in my opinion leave is leave. I ban every leaver in my games for 2 days. Game ends when one of the ancients is down, when e team ff or draw. A leaver is still a leaver

Look at my elo 

#LoveForSupport

I agree, a leave is a leave the game has to be played until the end, so well done since this is a fair ban imo. 

But still this feggit got like 30 elo while me and storm- didn't even get our stats calculated :D 

+1 for demotion 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EliteShadow said:

I agree, a leave is a leave the game has to be played until the end, so well done since this is a fair ban imo. 

But still this feggit got like 30 elo while me and storm- didn't even get our stats calculated :D 

+1 for demotion 

I mean, I did all the work, I should have gotten 40+Elo

#JusticeForMySmurfs

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, FatmanKROUM said:

good question indeed.

also CryNab tends to abuse power... nothing new there

hes also very racist

i know i felt it on my skin, was getting banned in loby's and kicked by him, just cause he felt doing so. i complained about it but nothing happend ofc.

1 hour ago, RELOADED said:

i know i felt it on my skin, was getting banned in loby's and kicked by him, just cause he felt doing so. i complained about it but nothing happend ofc.

mofo, u had over 10 accounts banned at that point :))

2 hours ago, CryWolf said:

mofo, u had over 10 accounts banned at that point :))

bitch please, prove it im all those accounts? oh yes u cant, u have just IP adresses, go show me proof all those accounts share same IP?  not to mention there were copy cats creating fake Purger accounts and imposing me. u went stright ahead assuming and went on dealing justice how u see fit.

1 minute ago, RELOADED said:

bitch please, prove it im all those accounts? oh yes u cant, u have just IP adresses, go show me proof all those accounts share same IP?  not to mention there were copy cats creating fake Purger accounts and imposing me. u went stright ahead assuming and went on dealing justice how u see fit.

Sorry :(

its okay, but u have to try and controll ur self, learn out of ur mistakes and try to improve ur self as admin.. our great community suffers cause of ur bad desicions.

• Thanks 1

also just to point out DOBBLE STANDARDS rolling out here, some of those accounts are still banned, how much i could see on picture till mid 2018 and some even permanently. SO why am i not banned now??? what changed? rules didnt. so?

i demand unban for all Purger accounts. since i feel doing so.

allright, u will have misfortune to stumb upon me ingame, then u will regret u were born, i will make u my bitch and put replay here on forum for all OHS to see.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RELOADED said:

allright, u will have misfortune to stumb upon me ingame, then u will regret u were born, i will make u my bitch and put replay here on forum for all OHS to see.

sounds like a DATE

On 2/22/2018 at 6:13 PM, FatmanKROUM said:

good question indeed.

also CryNab tends to abuse power... nothing new there

hes also very racist

Stop harassing an admin instead? and show some respect and maturity instead of going across, forums and throw-random words for no reason at all.

Senseless,

7 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

Stop harassing an admin instead? and show some respect and maturity instead of going across, forums and throw-random words for no reason at all.

i will not go into to much detail about how wrong you are... I'm just letting you know everything i wrote is 100% backed by facts

good day