Hi everybody , i love to play on OHS .. My gamertag is NOMAD.QC 

Yesterday i played a game [#72672] -OHS- DotA apem #17 ..

All people on the chat before the game started was 1000 , so who know who stack ?? 

I was on with the stacker side , i didnt know ... All were 1k elo 

We lost the game , KUNKKA lost , he was 6-12-13 

I was 8-10-19 

.. KUNKKA lost 7,83 elo ..

I lost 16,06 elo 

I dont understand the system , i dont understand how can the new elo system calculated this elo when we were all 1000 elo in the chat room .. Nobody knew who were big elo shot .. 

Its look stupid , but i worked hard for this elo ..

My regards .. NOMAD.QC

Hi @Massakers-

Give us time until end od this week. All previous games have to be uploaded to the new system and our Owner Griefcode has to do some little things also.. 

So nevermind in the next few days for your elo, everything will be calculated as it should be and you'll have your proper score. 

Nice to hear that you like our bot. Hope to mee you in-game. 

Regards,

Bee

Hey,

please do not relate your ingame Elo to the calculated outcome. The bots need to be updated after the Elo system has been patched to display the correct Elo. The default display, if no result could be found, is 1.000, as currently for no player a result is found, it does display 1.000 for everyone.

We are working already on the update, to get this done as soon as possible.

Greetings

Thx for your response , if i understand if i lose a game and i have bigger scores than my teammate i should lose more elo .. If you check [#72672] -OHS- DotA apem #17 , you can see backplease with 21-5-11 scores , i have 8-10-19 .. He supposed to lose more elo than me , why i lose 16 when he lose 7 ?!

• A player with more score will gain less on a win than his team members with less score

Hello,

I appreciate for the time to maintain this game, so awesome and i really love to play on OHS too.

I would like to share my opinion,  i like the previous ELO much better and i have met too many players in this few days, all of them are complaining about the new ELO system.

With the new ELO system, i am more likely to lose 17 ELO if i lose 1 game and win around 1.7 ELO if i win 1 game.

That's mean, if i lose 1 game, i need to win 10 games to break even, and this is a bit harsh in my opinion.

Maybe this new ELO system is to encourage players not to ''stack'' but we all know the pain to lose a game with feeders or someone deliberately want to lose, i.e. enemies attacking racks but team mates farming in wood, feeding on purpose, complete newbie and many unexpected things....

So playing with noobs to win ELO is even harder to gain ELO in my opinion, even though the reward could be slightly higher but much greater risks.

The only way to win ELO is stack even harder and try hard.

I think the previous ELO system was better, if i lose a game, i can win the elo back next game, and i could choose to play with pleasure and randomly.

Kind regards,

Rikimaru :)

Edited by Rik
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Massakers- said:

Thx for your response , if i understand if i lose a game and i have bigger scores than my teammate i should lose more elo .. If you check [#72672] -OHS- DotA apem #17 , you can see backplease with 21-5-11 scores , i have 8-10-19 .. He supposed to lose more elo than me , why i lose 16 when he lose 7 ?!

• A player with more score will gain less on a win than his team members with less score

Hey,

you missunderstood the principle, it does not take the ingame score. It does relate to the prior score you had.

So if you have 1350 score you loose more than a player that had prior only 1200 score.

Greetings

7 hours ago, Rik said:

Hello,

I appreciate for the time to maintain this game, so awesome and i really love to play on OHS too.

I would like to share my opinion,  i like the previous ELO much better and i have met too many players in this few days, all of them are complaining about the new ELO system.

With the new ELO system, i am more likely to lose 17 ELO if i lose 1 game and win around 1.7 ELO if i win 1 game.

That's mean, if i lose 1 game, i need to win 10 games to break even, and this is a bit harsh in my opinion.

Maybe this new ELO system is to encourage players not to ''stack'' but we all know the pain to lose a game with feeders or someone deliberately want to lose, i.e. enemies attacking racks but team mates farming in wood, feeding on purpose, complete newbie and many unexpected things....

So playing with noobs to win ELO is even harder to gain ELO in my opinion, even though the reward could be slightly higher but much greater risks.

The only way to win ELO is stack even harder and try hard.

I think the previous ELO system was better, if i lose a game, i can win the elo back next game, and i could choose to play with pleasure and randomly.

Kind regards,

Rikimaru :)

As it appears that people do not like the 1300 cap. I can remove it.

But that will result in the same issues allover again, playing more games leads to more score. Appears thats the only system people like to have...

I will later on patch it and recalculate the stats.

Greetings