Sign in to follow this  

ID 1495 idiot who reported doenst understand game ruinning meanings, and admin who banned dont give a fuck he just banned couse his friend reported :))) watch replay of this game first before banning super OHS system

33 minutes ago, GuanoApe said:

ID 1493idiot who reported doenst understand game ruinning meanings, and admin who banned dont give a fuck he just banned couse his friend reported :))) watch replay of this game first before banning super OHS system

@GuanoApe u saw replay? i wasted time by checking it!!
~27:38- killed by ancient neutrals without any chance to get them(1 left with 80% of hp so no way to make mistake there)

~29:04- killed by rosh(solo rosh with 0-10 omni?)
-> afk rest of game
last 15 min of game no gold income so he was useless for team(omni pink line):

image.png.78c6d26295ce6ad440ddc40ada6497ee.png

also i would like to mention that before his actions  none of lane were raxed...

next thing: why u assume that he didnt check replay or your brother is banned only bcs he was "reported by his friend"(dumbest thing i ever heard so pls give me evidence for that or fuck your demagoguery!).
So why after all of that u flame at @kakapo  (head mod who solved like 80% of last ban reports? u know how much time does it take to check it and in a result make this place better?) and our whole staff? 

Kind  of regards...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Giedrius and me "vaidas" was playng same IP same room, two others players went afk ,some of whem  droped items  on ground and did other shit  t.t. and last who wanted play was player who reported this game "AUTRALIAN' and i was  3rd player who "ruined game" . Yes i was killed by roshan and neutral creaps 5 times or more  players was afk and nobady wanted to kick whem, not nobady only palyer who  reported couse in game we ,,left 3 me, my brother and player who reported, so i we had to play two with player who cant understand dota ? or we just try fast end? and i got ban for this just watch replay please before banning

Hello @GuanoApe

I watched the replay several times and this is what I saw...

Minute 27; You are fighting the Scourge's Ancient creeps and for whatever reason after healing your a couple of times, you stopped and let them kill you. You had more than enough mana to heal yourself and the cooldown for your heal isn't that long.

Minute 29; Your base is being rax'd up top and you decide it's a good time to Roshan. This time you don't heal yourself and you just die.

Minute 30; You are afk grieving till Minute 34:46 were you go outside the fountain to die (suicide)

vaidas (you) - banned as per your actions above

b-2-k - most likely autobanned for leaving

criminal - Reporter

giedrius - Your mate

venatoranimarum - banned for gameruin (item destory / mass ward purchase) - Was reported by Criminal as well

You started your actions above inbetween b-2-k leaving the game and before venatoranimarum destroyed her items. None of your text above makes sense as to what actually happened in the game. My advice is that if you see a player doing something wrong, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to do something wrong.

'TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT' as they say

If you see a player doing something which you think is illegal, post or make a ban report on the forums.

Also the way you act on the forum chat and how lovely your pm to me is completely unacceptable. If you have a disagreement about a ban, or anything here for that matter, write sensibly and act maturely. There is no need to act like a complete moron, because all your doing is proving that you were further in the wrong by acting like this.

Regards,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

evidence is

On 3/13/2018 at 10:58 PM, bunek said:

@GuanoApe u saw replay? i wasted time by checking it!!
~27:38- killed by ancient neutrals without any chance to get them(1 left with 80% of hp so no way to make mistake there)

~29:04- killed by rosh(solo rosh with 0-10 omni?)
-> afk rest of game
last 15 min of game no gold income so he was useless for team(omni pink line):

image.png.78c6d26295ce6ad440ddc40ada6497ee.png

also i would like to mention that before his actions  none of lane were raxed...

next thing: why u assume that he didnt check replay or your brother is banned only bcs he was "reported by his friend"(dumbest thing i ever heard so pls give me evidence for that or fuck your demagoguery!).
So why after all of that u flame at @kakapo  (head mod who solved like 80% of last ban reports? u know how much time does it take to check it and in a result make this place better?) and ougfngfr whole staff? 
so what

Kind  of regards...

nice point if u dont like game just leave it, u will get  some hours ban, but if u mess around when game is fucked up u get 5 days ban :D its fucking nice

next time , dont like game just leave!!!! fuck it u can come other day and fuck it again