Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Tournament Q&A

Recommended Posts

Will there be the possibilty of a one-time rematch option if both team agree to it?

like if all dont wanna play that hero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weg said:

Will there be the possibilty of a one-time rematch option if both team agree to it?

like if all dont wanna play that hero?

if all 4 members agree with it and just once

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vosje_RuLLeZ said:

when is the tournament?

I would say asap we have 8 teams..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CryWolf said:

No

 

i really dislike single elimination tournament you only see which team wins a paticular match and not  whos stronger consistenty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 11:30 AM, 13lacky. said:

i really dislike single elimination tournament you only see which team wins a paticular match and not  whos stronger consistenty

I really doubt there will be much contest who will be in the final xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AyyLmao said:

I really doubt there will be much contest who will be in the final xD

its doto you never know ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.3.2018 at 1:42 PM, CryWolf said:

Feel free to ask anything about tournament :)

 

How about if the participants decide which tournament mode is played double-elimination or singel-elimination by vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 13lacky. said:

How about if the participants decide which tournament mode is played double-elimination or singel-elimination by vote

we decide among staff members what kind of tournament we made and rules too

Maybe in the future il make a poll about it but not this time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    963
    Total Topics
    6669
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    1050
    Total Members
    138
    Most Online
    Newest Member
    setsuga
    Joined
  • Members

    • toneri45 0

      Regular Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • T.A.N.K 0

      Regular Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SuckYouName 0

      Regular Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.