As you might already saw when you tried to open your Warcraft III - battlenet -

Patch 1.29 is live after 2 weeks delay

Known bugs  :

1. Wide Screen problems (no fixed aspect button)

Your Game will look like this :

AneOBj.jpg

2 Neutrals no longer provide GOLD, only XP

3. Install problems :

if the game dosent update when you lunch battlenet. simply go to : to Warcraft 3 folder and launched "Warcraft III Launcher.exe".

If this still dosent work, fallow next steps

1) Deleting the Battle.net folder and reinstalling it.

2) Killing the Agent.exe proccess from task manager.

3) Running the game as admin.

4) Download and run the newest patch for your game, then see if the problem is resolved https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/7836

5)Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/23848

6) Try to connect to all four Battle.net Classic Realms (USEast, USWest, Europe, and Asia). If only one realm is inaccessible to you, it may just be a temporary connection problem or a temporary restriction. Battle.net Classic access may be temporarily restricted for one of the following reasons:
Spamming text in the chat channel
Rapidly connecting/disconnecting to Battle.net Classic
Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
Repeated use of an incorrect password may lock an account login for your protection
Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) including, but not limited to, sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs

7) Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.

Also, mana bars are added ❤️

Finally !

If you still have any kind of problem, feel free to pm me or reply here, il try to help you all

Cheers

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GriefCode said:

We having some trouble getting the bots up, but im working on it :) 
Seems like blizzard changed some stuff in the end....

Bots should be allover back up :) 

Installed the patch, restarted comp and ran WC3 as admin but when I try to log onto BNet I get this response. Any help or suggestions please? I've tried the steps CryWolf listed above and certainly haven't been hacking.

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.9803bf12a137f40729e89614fe3cdd9e.png

16 minutes ago, Tomot said:

Installed the patch, restarted comp and ran WC3 as admin but when I try to log onto BNet I get this response. Any help or suggestions please? I've tried the steps CryWolf listed above and certainly haven't been hacking.

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.9803bf12a137f40729e89614fe3cdd9e.png

uninstall Warcraft III

Delete folders from program files and documents, clean recycle bin and download installers from battlenet and fallow the steps

How to fix the screen problem:

Rightclick on your Warcraft 3 desktop icon ---> setting options (Eigenschaften in German) and then look at the field with the exe. and type there with a slash -nativefullscr type assume or okay and problem is solved. 

And you can set your screen option in Warcraft like this: 1024 x 576

• Thanks 1