Sign in to follow this  

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Have all found a new BOT or whats the problem? 

Every game i fucking join, ppl in my team got 0-5 1-9 2-12 , so whats the point of farming and trying to win? 

What the fucking is happening to OHS ? 

Where is the games i used to play where there was atleast some challenge ? 

Why is nothing happening to provide bad games at all? Am i the only one getting tired of this? 

APEM games, ppl get meppo, lc , slark, bara, Make Sdem , there atleast 3 heros they can pick. 

I give up soon. 

Regards Kunkka- 

24 minutes ago, KUNKKA- said:

Have all found a new BOT or whats the problem? 

Every game i fucking join, ppl in my team got 0-5 1-9 2-12 , so whats the point of farming and trying to win? 

What the fucking is happening to OHS ? 

Where is the games i used to play where there was atleast some challenge ? 

Why is nothing happening to provide bad games at all? Am i the only one getting tired of this? 

APEM games, ppl get meppo, lc , slark, bara, Make Sdem , there atleast 3 heros they can pick. 

I give up soon. 

Regards Kunkka- 

I share your feel mate, many good regular players stopped playing recently, too many players, mostly because of the stats in my opinion. I also stopped for a few days and today got nothing to do so i play a few.

Gaming is kind of addcition for many players, once they found a few addiction, they most likely wont be back for a while

Edited by Rikimaru

Judging by your recent games, I'd say its plenty challenging for you. There is only so much farm going around without neutrals, and if youre taking all that farm, you should atleast carry the game. And picking Lina into Bara/Riki is basicly asking to get rekt.

People have beeen playing Slark/Lc/Meepo/Bara forever, its not just OHS, BK/ENT both have these hero picks, and honestly, they are fucking easy AF to counter. Unless youre Buubs, spamming Lina isnt going to work out when they have 2/3 counters to you everygame. Learn to pick better, instead of spamming a single hero like our dear Rikimaru with his Omni, and then bitching about it being because of the 'Stats.'

To sum it up? GIt Gud Scrub.

23 minutes ago, Storm- said:

Judging by your recent games, I'd say its plenty challenging for you. There is only so much farm going around without neutrals, and if youre taking all that farm, you should atleast carry the game. And picking Lina into Bara/Riki is basicly asking to get rekt.

People have beeen playing Slark/Lc/Meepo/Bara forever, its not just OHS, BK/ENT both have these hero picks, and honestly, they are fucking easy AF to counter. Unless youre Buubs, spamming Lina isnt going to work out when they have 2/3 counters to you everygame. Learn to pick better, instead of spamming a single hero like our dear Rikimaru with his Omni, and then bitching about it being because of the 'Stats.'

To sum it up? GIt Gud Scrub.

Fine, i aint say this anymore. Suit yourseflf

You can't blame the masses for choosing what they feel like choosing. People play for all different reasons and choose heros for all sorts of reasons.

Hai kunkka, i c u is angry boy so here is a guide how to win 99% of apem games in public. 

Step 1: say 'i mid'

Step 2: say your allies to pick bara and/or techies

Step 3: see what enemy pick and counterpick

Step 3.5 if u dont know how to counterpick here is a quick guide.

Enemy pick bara → pick clock

Enemy pick slark → pick sky,lina,storm,dest atro

Enemy pick lc → pick sky, lina, storm,dest

Enemy pick meepo→ pick ember, es, ww or wd

Step 4. Play above avarage

Step 5. Win game

You can also skip steps 2-4 just by picking arc or meepo every game or by stacking. 

Alsoalso get gud scrub

Edited by AyyLmao
  • Thanks 1