Vote-kick Abuse - NaamaVanukka

Im doing you a favor here, more trafic to your ban req faster this criminal gets banned. 

Edited by AyyLmao
  • Upvote 1

thats a good way to talk to moderators gives you really good credit (kicking this guy got us banned btw kappa) i wonder why we kicked you out of the game^^ could be the fact that after lane stealing mid lane from panda you as been the ignorant kid you are refused and dodged every team fight there was siting in jungle farming and after repeatedly asking you to actually do something you kept doing it but then again iw seen you in many games and thats what you do, what you doing is ruining you know that damn well you just been an ignorant little kid all you do is flame ppl 100 times better than you every game while doing absolutely nothing to help the team... its a shame to get banned from kicking a prick like you but i would do it again in same sitsuation. its funny how you flame ppl telling them to go fuck them self and how you fuck their mothers i bet in real life you are this squinty little nerd and you would fucking dare to even look ppl in the eyes

On 5/27/2018 at 3:44 PM, AyyLmao said:

Torille

Torilla tavataan!!!

Edited by ad1das
  • Upvote 1

i find this hilarious that @Nikolay3's only apparent way of responding to posts is to flame and curse at other members and admins to get his point across. Seriously dude. you are toxic to this community and we have no need to have you around. I'm sure that if you continue, you may be perma banned. Then OHS will be a better place 1 less idiot at a time... ^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1