Sign in to follow this  

Hackers on ohs - obvious ones.

I'm making a thread here listing what i found so far by just playing a few games here and there at random. Most of them are obvious since they inform team/ping in the fog. 
Let's start out with the easiest ones, and then we move on to the harder ones. Please don't close the topic before im done with it.

First one : Crysanthem - Except for the obvious fogclicks in the game (ctrl + c spam)  the first thing he does is ping on top of me after only 1 min of playtime, most likely telling him team mines. Kinda funny move from a guy with a 1300 elo rating ><

crysanthem hax.w3g

7 hours ago, Chrysanthem said:

Pro tip: when Techies plants a mine, the craters appears on the map for 10 seconds or so. That's how you can spot mines at the beginning...

You had no vision - Pro tip, turn of your mh. 
Easy to see it in the replay. 

But good excuse though. 

• Haha 1

I support chrysa here, its a normal thing that techies mines are visible even in fog, I also always check rune spots and looking for craters, just be happy man, that you learn something new.

Guest Brisingr

There's a difference between the replay and ingame (and same applies to techies placing mines - that's oldschool lols ... thought u'd know it by now):

While placing mines (land, stun or even remotes), there's a trick to it:

If you place it and move quickly after, theres no visual explosion effect on the ground (meaning that no1 can see you planting mines that way)

However, if you do place it and dont move, the visual effect of the mine will be placed on the floor, and that visual effect can be seen through fog by enemies (It doesn't show that way on the replay, but ingame it does)

So considering how you badly planted mines, nope he's not a hacker - just a player who knows techies :P