Maintenance work Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Maphacker

hopefully this report gets resolved ASAP since no one likes to play vs mher, and especiallysom1 who is obvious and fucking storm picker rofl. Glad to make this place better for everyone. 

Your name: Ayylmao

Accused name: g.threepwood

https://ohstats.net/en/game/96304

Think this guy is a mher, poor gameplay who has god like map awarness.

14:30 i try engage, without vision he ulties to tier 2 tower.

16:20 free Shadow demon with 400 hp, but he doenst engage cos he knows we are near by woods hiding

22:45 i am bot, he is our woods. I go missing cos i killed all creeps, he stays woods instead of going b like a sane person would.   LOOK HOW WEAVER (som1 who is not clueless clearly) PINGS HIM TO GO B COS HE THINKS IM COMING LMAO

33:20 This is defently most obvious one that made me think he is mh. HE JUST DODGES MY COMBO WHILE IM INVI FOR NO REASON LMAO (IF u dont have mh ofc)

34:40 pretty fast hex for some1 who is fucking clueless its like he was waiting for me to engage lmao

37:00 look how he plays this. He knows i was invi with low hp, so its understandable that he wouldnt engage low hp units. But he litreally always go in the opposite direction when i try to go engage him.

38:00 finds 100% of our wards with gem. (nothing too 'mh' but just to add.)

Edited by AyyLmao
  • Like 1

Was his last item, just to counter our daggers which made it even more hard to try and kill him, but i guess crusade gaming think that is bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by AyyLmao

If a storm needs a radiance to avoid dying, he is doing something wrong, not only did they already have a radiance on the team, he could have gotten a orchid, arguably the best item on storm.

-Herald

maybe you are influencing the other players to play like yorself,  if you look like a mher in their eyes, then this storm looks like a mher to you.. ^^ 

• Haha 1
  • FatCat 1

13 hours ago, Dzevo said:

maybe you are influencing the other players to play like yorself,  if you look like a mher in their eyes, then this storm looks like a mher to you.. ^^ 

Belive it or not but 99% of the 'mh things' i do make sense, if you are good enough player. If u have had seen this replay (which i  can tell you havnt) you would agree with me that this guy is mh.

Well, you helped me once in the past, it would only be fair to offer myself to return the favor.

I can review this one if you want me to, switching back to 1.29 will be a pain but oh well.

Bro, I can't run Chrome for longer than 15 minutes, otherwise it's gonna freeze and I'll have to restart my PC. I think that versions are the least of my concern here :D

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Members

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.