Maintenance work Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

marfycz, aya abuse vk

Hi @Torsk

Great, Aya and tatko banned for VK-Abuse.

Since Gyro didn't feed on purpose, MarfyCZ and Termas banned also for VK-Abuse.

Thanks for your report,
Bee

1 minute ago, terMas said:

How can i see the replay? I forgot what happened in this game. I don't think in my case it was VK abuse.

Hey, just download it from the statspage. You can also via parser. 

Note: New players are welcomed here and the better ones should give some advices and not votekick them if they don't do it on purpose.

Bee

4 hours ago, Bee said:

Hey, just download it from the statspage. You can also via parser. 

Note: New players are welcomed here and the better ones should give some advices and not votekick them if they don't do it on purpose.

Bee

Better players are tired play perma 10 years with NEW naps. Problem is in motivation good players = problem is in hosting = problem is in admins. How long i the by appeal for make just 1x APEM slot where can join just players with 1K+ score. This system was on GhostGraz server and work excellent. You just protect NEW naps, leavers, MH, but no good players. Is really hard problem make this slot? 

37 minutes ago, MarfyCZ said:

Better players are tired play perma 10 years with NEW naps. Problem is in motivation good players = problem is in hosting = problem is in admins. How long i the by appeal for make just 1x APEM slot where can join just players with 1K+ score. This system was on GhostGraz server and work excellent. You just protect NEW naps, leavers, MH, but no good players. Is really hard problem make this slot? 

If we had a bot for only good player it would only be played by godlike players like @Bee and @CryWolf.

Edited by AyyLmao

Hey @MarfyCZ

I would like also to play decent games. We have to accept it and to learn to accept it. I can‘t create that higher elo-bot. You have to whisper Griefcode. My job was to solve fair the ban report, what I did in my oppinion and I think you‘d agree with me. So don‘t blame us for things we are not able to do. 

And believe me, Grief is workiing on a lot things to improve this place. Maybe the higher elo-bot isnt first priority, but I‘m sure he planed to do that. 

It isn‘t that we don‘t like good players or want them to go away, but you also started once with dota. Some people start 10 years later, it‘s never too late. Try to build up contact with Grief.

Regards,

Bee

Nothing new, the players who destroy the game are gold ... and the players who are screaming at the level ... should you enjoy more quality games

Edited by Zedkong