Sign in to follow this  

FUCKING BOOSTERS

My acc: ayylmao

Reported players: hoisty(dieguo), spartawarriorcomeoffme)

Rule broken: Boosting, ruining, not votekicking obvious ruiners

First game i played with them was this > https://ohstats.net/en/game/97601 and they refused to help team, suicided, REFUSED TO KICK EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS. Thankfully it was a victory cos enemy were horrible

2nd game i had with them was this > https://ohstats.net/en/game/98323, Same as the first game, refusing to help/def, purposally playing badly to boost the enemy and refusing to kick each other. 

And btw. If som1 fucking legend comes on and saying they are just bad, no they are not they are obvious boosters. Because they follow me with new accs and purposally play badly and makes us unable to kick em cos only allies can kick and it always lacks 1 vote. So either give me admin so i can kick those fucking ruiners or change ur votekick system that enemy can vote too... 

Message to the boosters: Hi sorry that i have given anal to u before, you probably also think i mh, which i can understand. Im truely sorry that i happen to be so much better at this game that u feel a need to come and ruin my games(and the games of the players in the game) because you cant win me in a fair fight. SO FUCKING SAD HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Edit: oh nice -15 elo seems fair :^)

Edited by AyyLmao

Maybe they are just...

anigif_enhanced-28296-1427112827-17.gif

Bad players

Yeah, Im a legend

Edited by Storm-

Sign in to follow this