Elo Update Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Inhouse DotA League

Hey community,

in case we find 10 (better 15) people at least that are interested in an in-house league, I will setup a bot this upcoming weekend.
Playing in house does require a forum account, so no one can be actually "vouched" as representation.

Priority of the player pool is currently obvious mentioned the DIHL players known from ENT.
I know that we do have some people in our community that would like to compete also with better players which does bring up the option.

Regards,
Grief

Hai, Me(bigboybigboy) think me(bigboybigboy) can play with the big boys. My favorite heross are the shadowfrog, baro-the angry cow, the racist duel man and the pig with clones and fishing hobbies. All these heroes big skills needed, and i do belive becuz off that yes me(bigboybigboy) can play with the big bois. 

Hello, btw do we play APEM or any other pro mode? I can do 40 cs in 12 mins (yes im that good, ent players) or are we gona do something else?

• Haha 3

we usually do cd mode its a very fun mode thats combine of cm and rd, it lets two captains pick the heros for each side and its intresting because you can see the hero pool as this happens, unlike cm mode it doesnt show any animation for 3 mins while captain chooses which is boring

• FatCat 1

Cd? Me(bigboybigboy) usually put those in my car when i vroom vroom.

But i can be 1 captain since me (bigboybigboy) know/have seen/can name everii hero perfectly. (Sometimes)

Vouch me and we can play some dota 🙂

i do support dihl and i think its great idea to create this, it's interesting and more players will like it.

30 minutes ago, AyyLmao said:

Hai, Me(bigboybigboy) think me(bigboybigboy) can play with the big boys. My favorite heross are the shadowfrog, baro-the angry cow, the racist duel man and the pig with clones and fishing hobbies. All these heroes big skills needed, and i do belive becuz off that yes me(bigboybigboy) can play with the big bois. 

Hello, btw do we play APEM or any other pro mode? I can do 40 cs in 12 mins (yes im that good, ent players) or are we gona do something else?

look-at-me-kzxc7o.jpg

• Confused 1

Big boys play with pussy of the mirana aka POTM.

Very big skill and dota bugs needed.

This means that MM mode is best, to see more POTM.

Good luck professional boys!!

Oh btw guys! For a better way to get in contact with everyone besides this forum, we also use whatsapp, its an app that uses our phone numbers and we can chat to everyone there post when games are up etc! Ofc we still use forums but sometimes people dont have access to a computer or are away from one and can reply directly on their phones! So im asking griefcode permssion to let players give me their phone # so i can add them to the chat group 

thanks a bunch 

slippery

Ill be on and about playing pubs randomly throughout the day actively for the next few days! Anyone intrested in meeting up in games pm me or something, im on slipperyslark us.east so u can whisper me on there too, ive been dotaing for over 15 years, anyone want to play with a dota veteran?

11 minutes ago, slipperyslark said:

Btw @GriefCode do u play dota? If so would love to play with the owner of ohs! What a priviledge that would be! ❤️

He doesn‘t play. But if you wanna face the best one here, so just try @Bee. It‘s a priviledge to be in his team. 

sounds like a great idea.

Even though i'm not playing dota these days, i would definitely support this idea to keep Dota community active. 

Edited by ForsakeMe

On 7/22/2018 at 12:37 AM, slipperyslark said:

Ive been on ohs all day havent seen you yet 😂

On 7/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, Bee said:

Coming back from vacation on 12.08.2018. After I‘m in ofc :) 

You are not funny, slark!