Sign in to follow this  

ALL THE DIHL BOIS AHOYY

So we have had the DIHL bot around a week now, but i have not seen any games or activity from ent bois after the ''honeymoon'' of starting at this bot. So cos im such a good boi i decided to make one myself. 

In this post we can arrange the time and date when we will play these DIHL games, cos i'd like to play some inhouses with good doto players.

@slipperyslark Since you're the captain of this cruise ship that is heading towards in Iceberg maybe u'd have some ideas how we'd do it? 

@KingKar @Storm- @Stevie. @Rikimaru @Bee @NOMAD.QC @Syndicate @youdieagainomg @atlevi @YamiBakura32 @FALENGA_N @WiTChCraFT @KIX @hoangdet @Alpha @Simba_ @NOSTRA @Binary @NoStressDota @Rythor @ForsakeMe @CCMTeddyFLeX  @DOMINIK264

Edited by AyyLmao
  • Drooling 1

Well , im in north america , so for me the best time its around 20h00 .. For european i dont know , we can fix time yeah , cuz i didnt see any game 

Since we have this big time difference i think a good time would be around 17:00 CEST or somehwere around there. THis all depents tho whre our US bois live and how much the time difference actually is, but i think it will be around 7 hours. 

Isn't it 17:00 CEST right now?

I gotta be honest here,  I am more of a night player on the EST time zone of US.   I play usually between 10 pm and 2 am due to my work schedule. :(

we are testing bots tn, we dont arrange times on the forums we have a group chat. You need to be added to group , you just msg one of the admins to join. 

Group chat, really? Sounds exhausting, I'm out. Later virgins.

• Upvote 1

we just hosted a few games today on our private bots, and it worked successfully. We just waiting for grief to give vouch command to admins so we can invite and  fill the lobby for the new ohs dihl.

1.Download whatsapp

2. PM one of the admins your number

3. Will invite you to the DIHL group

this is easiest way to stay up-to-date with the Dihl players. Its fast and easy. 

12 hours ago, KingKar said:

we just hosted a few games today on our private bots, and it worked successfully. We just waiting for grief to give vouch command to admins so we can invite and  fill the lobby for the new ohs dihl.

1.Download whatsapp

this is easiest way to stay up-to-date with the Dihl players. Its fast and easy. 

It would be easier/better to do discord server for DIHL. since i can understand why people would want to avoid giving personal phone numbers on the internet.

Edited by AyyLmao
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AyyLmao said:

It would be easier/better to do discord server for DIHL. since i can understand why people would want to avoid giving personal phone numbers on the internet.

and one more reason is, is very annoying getting 999+ messages per day. i been on that group and left cause of that reason but are still in contact with slipperslark.

2 hours ago, Stevie. said:

and one more reason is, is very annoying getting 999+ messages per day. i been on that group and left cause of that reason but are still in contact with slipperslark.

U dont have to read the messages u can just skip thru it, i dont find it annoying at all but entertaining to read what our fellow dota players are saying

On 9/6/2018 at 10:37 PM, KingKar said:

1.Download whatsapp

18 hours ago, FALENGA_N said:

I have discord, should just all be on discord.  ❤️ 

All apps are available so if you want to play get the apps and maybe log into wc3. Its really not rocket science. Coming up with excuses doesn't get you in the game.

Gonna run some inhouse games today, around 2pm EST, 3pm EST.  That would be about 8PM CEST, I think?  if anyone is interested please message or let me know.  Could be a fun time to gauge some skill levels and get familiar with each other.