Sign in to follow this  

Unable to make a ban request

Hi,

I get an errorcode when trying to post a ban request. Am I the only one?

I would like to report this game; https://dota.vision/sharedStats/recentGames/?do=single&id=61882

Player razor- plays with a diff nick in this game, inloveinbeauty (bara). He abused votekick several times, flamed/spammed, destroyed his own items, stole and destroyed leaveritems, tried to suicide leaver. The gamelink displays 4 players on sentinel, but inloveinbeauty was in the game as seen in the chatlog 

01:14inloveinbeauty!votekick low

01:30inloveinbeautykick take gold and items

01:36inloveinbeautyfuck off trash

01:51inloveinbeautyyou can suck dick

02:00inloveinbeautyfuck ur ugly mother

02:29inloveinbeautylast time we kicked u idiot

07:48 inloveinbeauty!votekick nor

17:28inloveinbeauty!votekick sag

"A configuration or server error has occured" And then I get the following screen;

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

• Upvote 1

That aint me but okay :D whatever makes u feel good princess :P

And for you info i never Flame other players Like  you does , and i never abuse votekick again like u does :P

just ask admins to check ip :) 

• Upvote 2

Guest Storm-
6 minutes ago, razor- said:

And for you info i never Flame other players

Like  you does , and i never abuse votekick again like u does :P

Come now Razor- xD

Guest Graou
8 minutes ago, razor- said:

And for you info i never Flame other players Like  you does , and i never abuse votekick again like u does :P

We all know you use VPN, you map hacker

@kakapo Thanks for solving.

I reported razor- in the past; https://dota.vision/sharedStats/report/view/732/ 

He revealed himself in the comment section. Would it be possible to rangeban, as he is clearly bandodging as I post this message? Have a look at the chatbox on forums, he is asking for someone to play with him ^^

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Oh well, as I said in the chatbox, not going to play cat and mouse with him. Though, kind of cute that one of his accomplices supports him ^^

• Upvote 1

firstly: of all i anit doding any bans maybe i had done it in the past where i got banned for something i never used

secondly: revealed what? u report me for something i did after u did it urself not to mention you was the player who raged and FLAMED whitch is banable in itself 

thirdly: be my guest get something on me they can rangeban me for, that im better player than you isnt enough princess im sorry

Now have an amazing day :)

Im out QQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
    jdoe

• By Torsk
      https://ohstats.net/en/game/168190
      Sentinel side abusing vk towards sniper. Twice, on the second it passed.
    • By Torsk
      Hi community,
      I would like to file a complaint towards moderator crywolf. The reason being that he abused ban towards me. He put a rediculous reason behind the ban; "drama queen". I suppose he refers to the hateful topic which krolm created that later was put down. 
      Is there any reason that this mod can get a timeout for this sort of behaviour? I would like a reasonable explanation for the banreason I received, and if "drama queen" is a legit banreason even though it's false.
      I added some screenies as a mere "proof" of the incident which lead to the abuse done by crywolf. Also attached is the message I get when trying to join a game. 
      @bunek @kakapo @APO 
      Cheers

• By Torsk
      Hi,
      This case is regarding this banreport which I made; https://dota.vision/sharedStats/report/view/789/
      Some time after this banreport, a player named smaranje and a player named rickandmorty (both which were in that game apparently), posted a unban appeal. Both of them got approved.
      So I ask myself, what is the purpose of reporting rulebreakers, if they can just come to the forums, make up lies in a banreport, and then get unbanned under false claims?
      For instance, player rickandmorty made a unban appeal, where he just made up some lies to go with his story; 
      In "many", he refers to the abuser smaranje who just tried to initiate votekick for no reason whatsoever. And of course smaranjes friend daniell. 
      This is a blatant lie. No items were taken. How come rickandmorty gets away with this sort of bullshit? He lies in an unban appeal, and then he gets unbanned for his false claims.

Imo ban rickandmorty for posting an unbanappeal which has false claims in it.
      @bunek, @kakapo, etc please review 
      Cheers
    • By omglioromg
      Ok.
      I did not want to make a big deal out of this.
      But now I think that I need to make some record about what happened yesterday.
      Yesterday I shared a pet inside a game, with a person who played axe, during the game he selected my hero which caused my death (weather he moved me or not, it freaked me out) so I unshared that person.
      In return he told me "I am an admin and after the game you will have a suprise".
      Ever since that game, after I join a game, someone is shutting down the server itself - which make a uniqe error message and crash. 
      Further than that, after I join a game he is manually shut down all dota games on the server.
      Your website is supported by patreons, this is not ok that you are shutting down your server for hours just for something pathatic as someone unsharing a pet.
      Please check who is the admin who abuse his control on the server and remove his ability to do so.
      Thanks, Lior.
  • Members

• sinbad 0

Regular Members
    • EliteShadow 35

Regular Members
    • Bee 108

• AyyLmao 46

Regular Members

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.