Sign in to follow this  

batnut, the worst admin ever

oh. where do i start with this guy.

the fact that he got his radiance at 30 min mark, or that he never participate in a game fight. or his creep stealing. or his ks  almost for the entire game and end up with like 7 assists and 7 kills while others got 14 assits

oh and that he BANNED ME for confronting him. i was blade storming in the midline trying to get some cash and this batnut came durp durp and casted deathwave last min. so i got mad and called him name. but instead of being a good admin and try to de-escalate the situation, he challenged and said "flame one more and you are banned" so like other beguilable  players. i flamed him one more time and he banned me immidiately.

first of all. i did flame. but i only did twice, and only because he stole my creeps.

second of all, he was a horrible player at that point with 5 deaths and 1 kill. every clue points to that he just wanted to game ruin.

thirdly, he was absent for most of the teamfights and only appear when we are farming a big group of creeps.

i think i was unfairly banned and batnut was abusing his admin power. please review.

the game name is -OHS- DotA apem #63 and i am attaching the replay because for some reason, the game is not appearing on the website. been waiting for 10 mins

LastReplay.w3g

yeah. -OHS- DotA apem #63 is still not on the website after i finished writing this.

• Upvote 1

sephvroth: fuck you
19:24 BatNUT: next flame you are ban
19:25 sephvroth: fucking creep stealers
19:27 feeds: -ms
19:28 sephvroth: go fuck urself
20:30 Ike.Broflovski: omw top
20:36 Ike.Broflovski: razor farm mid
20:40 BatNUT: !ban sephv flame
20:40 Bot: Player [sephvroth] was banned by player [BatNUT] on server [useast.battle.net].

that is all i said and he banned me right away

• Upvote 1

Your whole attitude is piss poor and you seem to complain about every single small thing. Your entire post proves that. Who said those creeps were yours? He ask you to stop swearing and you ignored him. Ban stays.

• Upvote 2

So he stole your creeps and you started flaming?

First, since when you can call it your creeps? Do they have your name stamped on then or what?

Second, how can you talk about someone being a bad player when you aren't playing better?

Third, why you think that you are allowed to flame when there is no admin in-game. We have a clear rule set. Flame = ban. You even admit you flamed. Ban will remain as you clearly broke the rules.

Greetings,

Grief

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes i agree, He gave you a friendly warning. That should be when you stop flamming. You really cant ban players for farming or creep stealing? thats called last hitting and to level up fast and get gold, that is how you play to do so. Many people need to learn to play dota, were all started this way at one point. You cant simply ban someone for being a noob, unless it is intentional gameruining etc. If you watch the replay, Batnut was simply trying to farm up to ensure he would be able to help the team win.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:02 AM, Mirana! said:

Yes i agree, He gave you a friendly warning. That should be when you stop flamming. You really cant ban players for farming or creep stealing? thats called last hitting and to level up fast and get gold, that is how you play to do so. Many people need to learn to play dota, were all started this way at one point. You cant simply ban someone for being a noob, unless it is intentional gameruining etc. If you watch the replay, Batnut was simply trying to farm up to ensure he would be able to help the team win.

thx for replying to my oct 8 post

• Haha 1